Emanuell Vieira Fernandes
1) To see changes from WeBlocks, automatically refresh your Webflow website without cache using CMD+Shift+R or Ctrl+F5 or use Cache Killer Chrome Extension. We are using file caching to make your website run fast.
2) Make sure you are adding a script/code to the footer. JQuery code works only in the footer in Webflow. To make it work in the header or embed code, you must add the JQuery library manually.
3) In this tutorial, I show how to test the WeBlocks program to ensure it works properly.
1) On a Free plan, you must copy and paste the code manually. Code is available after clicking on the settings icon in the top right corner. Remember about coping WeBlocks library too.
2) On a Lite or Pro plan, you need to copy and paste the script to Webflow once. The script is also available after clicking on the settings icon.
We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience; we are planning to add this feature asap.
You can cancel your subscription at any time here.
Yes, at this moment, PayPal is the only way to pay for a subscription, we are working on adding new payments, but it’s not available yet.
This is not possible with WeBlocks yet; we recommend using this solution.
This warning is not making any problem for your program. We are investigating this topic.
Make sure all classes for CMS collection and slider navigations are different for every slider
This block doesn't work in connection with block "self". Make sure you are defining object without using "self" block.
We decided to stop focusing on Airtable integration. For this functionality we want to recommend you this tool.
Yes, it is possible to add code to any HTML code, but some functionalities like multi-steps are built especially for Webflow. We are giving the support only for projects made in Webflow.
WeBlocks data is saved every 7 seconds. We are working on functionality to inform users if data are not saved before quitting the platform.
Please, change Webflow input settings from Default to Custom.
You can use "Round number" block, which you can find in Math.
We are not offering custom technical services, but we want to make sure there are no problems or bugs from our side.
For Webflow or coding related questions we recommend using Official Facebok Webflow Forum